Friday, July 3, 2009

Home for the 4th of July... I hope


I'm afraid that my weekly hobby takes me away into places where there are no computers and makes me extremely antsy. Glad to be home and wanted to say thank you to everyone who has purchased my books on Kindle and DTB at Amazon.com. I really, really appreciate the opportunity to come into your life and perhaps bring a little entertainment and maybe a few daydreams or, at least, a few nightmares. One of my readers wrote that she finally finished the book and was hooked on the story. I'm sincerely grateful to hear this bit of news. She said that the story had given her frights and kept her up to all hours of the night. I'd say that is a grand compliment. If a story doesn't move you somehow, someway, then it is a total waste of time. Thank you all again and HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment