Sunday, July 26, 2009

P'zone vs. Pizza


A question of some great importance has recently come up around dinnertime, which might need some outside opinion for resolution. The question is whether the calzone or the pizza is better from Pizza Hut. The argument seems to be whether or not pizza sauce should be an inherent part of the construction or should it be a dipping sauce? It is my opinion that the P'zone would be better if the pizza sauce were included inside the crust pocket. Others believe that dipping is better, but I make the argument that a P'zone is nothing more than a folded pizza with a few special ingredients sprinkled on top of it. What is the general consensus? Are they two entirely different entities or the same only different? And another thing that bothers me about P'zone comes in only three flavors: meat lovers, classic and pepperoni. Why? I have learned that they do not come pre-made and it should be quite simple to make them 'to order'. So why only three kinds? I would also like to point out that the breadsticks are not breadsticks at all, but I believe are actually pizza crust cut in strips. If I am wrong, please correct me. These are extremely important questions that must be answered. If anyone out there knows anything, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment