Saturday, July 4, 2009

Working Hard or Hardly Working?


Today has been both enjoyable and frustrating as I continue to work on getting my second and third books in the series into DTB versions on Amazon. I worked all morning on cover designs and when I finally got them perfect, I received all sorts of warnings in big red letters. It was like deja vu all over again! Warning, warning, Will Robinson! But then the robot shuts down and fails to explain what is needed to correct the issues at hand. I suppose I'll have to go off for a while and then come back in a better frame of mind.

On the upside, 4th of July grilling was a huge success, grilled chicken breast and pork steaks with 'tater' salad, beans and sweet buttered bread! Mmmmm, mmmmm, made everything worthwhile. About to go and get an after lunch aperitif. Ha! Ha! Some spiced rum ought to do it. Can't go outside though. Flying that flag in the 102 degree heat. Looks nice out the window.

Thanks to all the readers who've commented favorably on my books, I can't say the day has not been good in spite of the WARNING! ERROR! ERROR! Got to go and take a break. Happy Birthday, USA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment